Description of FineHeart
FINEHEART S.A, French medical device company focused on creating innovative technologies in the cardiovascular space, is located in Pessac, in Bordeaux’ metropolis.
The patented FineHeart invention, the ICOMS (Implantable Cardiac Output Management System) is a novel, wirelessly powered, fully implantable mechanical circulatory support device that is able to optimize cardiac output while preserving the heart’s innate contractility. It is a game changing therapy for long term circulatory assistance in severe heart failure patients.
Description of the function
In the context of its expansion, FineHeart currently searches for a Test lab engineer.
FineHeart is looking for a test engineer to support the systems testing activities of the ICOMS circulatory support device, a complex electro-mechanical, software controlled implantable medical device. The test lab engineer will be fully integrated in the realization and organization of the test lab and verification and validation of medical device products class III.
Responsibilities and hierarchy
Under the responsibility of the Mechatronics engineer, you will participate to the verification and validation of the ICOMS project.
Your missions will be (non-exhaustive list):
- Writing protocol for the verification and the validation of the product
- Writing test bench specifications and the conception reports
- Manufacturing the test benches
- Writing documents according DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ process
- Generating reports and documentation suitable for regulatory submissions
- Making tests on the test bench
Researched profile and skills
– Degree qualified in mechanical, electrical or biomedical engineering or equivalent
– 2 years’ minimum experience in Medical device industry or other regulated industry
– Knowledge on EN ISO 13485 and 21 CFR part 820
– Master the engineering concepts of test benches (Electrical Engineering / Electronics / Mechanics)
– Knowledge in electronics and instrumentation
– Computer aided design experience (CAD) would be valued as well as experience with LabView and other similar tools
– Ability to work as an integral part of a small team in a fast paced ‘start-up’ environment
– Technical English
– Team spirit
You’re looking for new challenges, in a start-up with an international vision? Please, feel free to contact our Mechatronics engineer with your résumé and cover letter at
Or by phone:
Tel: +33 5 57 10 28 83